Our wild-grown Organic Liquorice Roots is harvested, cleaned and packaged for your convenience. You can easily enjoy it in your sweet and savory culinary creations. It can be used in sauces, stews, teas, and desserts. Licorice root contains a naturally sweet component called glycyrrhizin that is up to fifty times sweeter than sugar. The name licorice actually means “sweet root” in Greek. In addition to Licorice’s unique flavor, it has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. As always, please check with your Doctor before beginning any herbal treatment.
- Wild-Grown Natural Organic Liquorice Roots
- Gently hand harvested using only the highest-grade leaves and flowers
- The small-batch approach assures bold aroma and delicate taste
- Contains no preservatives, additives, or dyes and produced with the respect for the earth
- Guaranteed Superior Botanical Quality and The best value at the lowest price