Ethical, pure and 100per cent sustainably sourced, VitaMD’s Crazy Caught Alaskan Salmon Oil is an all-natural, Wholefood way to obtain Omega 3, 6, 9, EPA, DHA as well as the super carotenoid Astaxanthin to aid a healthier cardiovascular system†
understand your Fishery, understand your seafood, Know your health supplement.
100percent Transparency in Sourcing and Processes.
From Nikiski, Alaska these Deep Pacific Ocean Salmon subsist largely on krill a well known source of Astaxanthin. This Salmon Oil provides a WholeFood way to obtain this powerful Antioxident and Omega 3 essential fatty acids.
the product are Not enteric coated, maybe not Molecularly Distilled rather than fooled around with.
VitaMD is focused on providing only the freshest fish natural oils, We Work closely with choose, certified fisheries who share the same eyesight of ethically sourced, and sustainable fishing practices.
To ensure the higest level of quality inside natural and organic product, Every lot is 3rd party tested for Potency, Purity and Composition.
Do your part!
We only use amber glass containers, which are virtually infinitely recyclable, please dont forget to recycle.
Proudly Caught, Extracted and Made in USA
- ENTIRE MEALS FISH OIL: Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon offer an All-Natural Fish Oil to supply a Natural Source of Omega-3, 6, 9, DHA, EPA, and Astaxanthin.
- TRANSPARENCY: In Nikiski, Alaska crazy Salmon Oil is cold extracted without additives.
- SUSTAINABILITY SOURCED: VitaMD Fisheries work closely with MSC (aquatic Stewardship Council) and Alaska Seafood to make certain an Ethical Catch
- QUALITY: Caught, Extracted, Bottled, manufactured in the united states to offer the Highest Quality.
- THIRD PARTY TESTED: Each Catch, Fresh Pressed Oil, and Finished good is Tested for Purity, Potency and Composition at third party Laboratories.