Product DescriptionMagnesium’s Vital Role
Magnesium deficiency is becoming more prominent inside society, with around 75% of Americans lacking the optimal amount of magnesium. As an important mineral to all cells, it plays a key part inside over 300 enzymatic responses inside the body, including cardiovascular wellness, healthy bones, muscle relaxation, power creation, intestinal movement plus neurotransmitter processes.
Viva Labs #1 Superior form of Magnesium
Whenever a chelate molecule binds magnesium with all the amino acid glycine, the finish product is magnesium bisglycinate chelate. This attachment prevents compounds like phytates breaking the bond, permitting for effortless transfer from the intestinal wall. Research indicates this might be the many very absorbable shape of magnesium, guaranteeing immediate uptake by the intestines plus no belly acid being needed for breakdown. Viva Labs just utilizes the many superior shape of magnesium plus stands behind the standard plus purity of the product.
Why Choose Magnesium Bisglycinate vs Magnesium Oxide and Citrate?
Studies indicate magnesium bisglycinate to be 4 instances more powerful than its counterparts plus needs no belly acid for intake. Viva Labs’ magnesium bisglycinate chelate is very absorbed plus will likely not result any belly or intestinal discomfort.
The Viva Labs Difference
Nearly the magnesium bisglycinate supplements accessible now are buffered. Buffering adds inferior types of magnesium like magnesium oxide, that lower the amount of intake. Viva Labs ensures the product is 100% totally reacted, not buffered plus chelated, creating it superior to all existing magnesium treatments available.
- 4x More Effective – Viva Labs’ bisglycinate, not buffered magnesium shown to be superior vs oxide and citrate
- 200mg Magnesium per Serving – represents roughly 50% of your total recommended daily intake (RDI)
- Chelate Form – chelated magnesium glycinate allows for high absorption and causes no stomach upset
- Essential Mineral – involved in 300 metabolic pathways which help support all systems of the body
- Promotes Relaxation – helps to reduce frequency of leg cramps and stiffness by 50% based on studies