What are Collagen Peptides?
Collagen peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from pasture-raised collagen protein. Unlike gelatin, these peptides are soluble in cold liquids as well as hot. Collagen peptides contain the same amino acids as gelatin which are identical to the protein found in skin, nails, hair, bones, cartilage, and joints.
Collagen is a natural and healthy ingredient that has been used for centuries. Collagen-rich foods are a large part of traditional diets. Our ancestors utilized whole-animal nutrition, which provided an abundant amount of collagen, the native form of gelatin. Over time, we have lost touch with this powerful, healing superfood
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are sourced from pasture-raised bovine hides from Brazil to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutritional powerhouse.
Skin, Hair, and Nails• Promote youthful skin
• Improve skin wetness Level • Improve skin smoothness
• Prevent the formation of deep wrinkles • Stimulate hot collagen creation
• Building blocks for healthy hair plus nails
Lean Body and Athletic Performance• Increase athletic performance
• Maintain a lean body • Satiating protein to get rid of plus keep fat
• Reduce healing time from bodily activity • Reduce risk of exercise-related injuries
Joint and Bone Health• Maintain bone & joint wellness
• Reduce joint pain
• Prevent joint matrix degeneration
• Restore bone plus mineral density
• Prevent osteoarthritis plus oseopenia
- 100% Pure Collagen Peptides, Pasture-Raised, Kosher
- Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails
- Helps keeps bones healthy and strong, aids in joint health
- Contributes to a balanced diet and to help maintain weight
- Soluble in cold liquids