A good substitute for the most common processed meat sticks, Tanka crazy Snack Sticks combine the goodness of prairie-raised buffalo and tart-sweet cranberries with 100percent indigenous American-grown and harvested Minnesota cultivated wild rice in a convenient, eat-as-you-go snack stick. This unconventional mix of bison meat, fruit and crazy rice gives the smoky-sweet Tanka Wild Snack Stick a little crunch with a somewhat nutty taste. Our crazy rice is non-GMO, and contains no synthetic flavors or colors. Wild rice is a whole grain that is full of dietary fiber, anti-oxidants and phosphorus. Predicated on a conventional Lakota recipe for wasna or pemmican, Tanka Wild Snack Sticks are 100% natural, gluten-free, nitrites-free, MSG-free, hormone-free, dairy-free, soy-free and just 70 calories. Named the Lakota word for “outstanding” or “great,” Tanka Wild Snack Sticks offer powerful protein for the life journey.
- Convenient, eat-as-you-go snack stick
- Buffalo; cranberries (cranberries, sugar); wild rice; water; ocean sodium; lactic acid; celery juice; spices; evaporated cane crystals; normal hickory smoke taste; garlic; onion
- Gluten-free; nitrites-free; MSG-free; hormone-free; dairy-free; soy-free
- Low-fat; abundant with Omega-3; guaranteed shelf-stable for year
- Manufactured in the united states