Blazin’ hot from a mixture of habaneros, jalapenos, red and black pepper, Tanka crazy Snack Sticks Spicy combine the goodness of prairie-raised buffalo and tart-sweet cranberries with 100% indigenous American-grown and harvested Minnesota cultivated wild rice in a convenient, eat-as-you-go treat stick. A fantastic alternative to the most common processed meat sticks, this unconventional mixture of bison meat, fresh fruit, peppers and wild rice provides spicy-sweet Tanka Wild Snack Stick only a little crunch with a somewhat nutty flavor. Our crazy rice is non-GMO, possesses no artificial flavors or colors. Wild rice is a whole grain which saturated in fiber, antioxidants and phosphorus. Centered on a conventional Lakota recipe for wasna or pemmican, Tanka Wild Snack Sticks Spicy are 100% natural, gluten-free, nitrites-free, MSG-free, hormone-free, dairy-free, soy-free and just 70 calories. Known as for the Lakota term for “outstanding” or “great,” Tanka Wild Snack Sticks offer powerful protein for your life journey.
- Convenient, eat-as-you-go snack stick
- Buffalo; cranberries (cranberries, sugar); crazy rice; water; jalapeno flakes; sea salt; lactic acid; celery juice; spices; habanero powder; jalapeno powder; evaporated cane crystals; normal hickory smoke taste; garlic; onion
- Gluten-free; nitrites-free; MSG-free; hormone-free; dairy-free; soy-free
- Low-fat; high in Omega-3; guaranteed shelf-stable for year
- Built in the united states