Distinguished as an adaptogen that are recognized for supporting balance in the human body. Each capsule contains 500 mg. with nothing else included. Suggested dosage is between 1-3 caps daily. Very effective natural herbs in Ayurvedic healing, has been used since ancient times for a wide variety of conditions, and it is many famous for its restorative advantages. In Sanskrit the term means “the odor of a horse,” since the natural herb ended up being reputed to give the vitality and strength of a stallion. Also known as “Indian ginseng” because of its rejuvenating properties. Belonging to the same family members once the tomato, this herb is a plump shrub with oval leaves and yellow flowers. It bears red fruit about the size of a raisin. The natural herb is native towards dry parts of India, northern Africa, as well as the center East, and after this can also be grown in more moderate climates, like the United States. Medical lab researchers have already been learning it for decades with great interest and also have completed significantly more than 200 studies regarding healing advantages of this botanical.
- PROVIDES SUPPORT FOR NON-DRUG PRODUCTS TO BOOST ADRENALS-natural product without ingredients.
- HERB HAS BEEN USED TO LESSEN FATIGUE, IMPROVE STAMINA AND CONCENTRATION-since ancient times, has been utilized to impart power and vigor, also to help a wholesome disease fighting capability.
- CAN BE USED IN PRODUCTS MADE TO SAFEGUARD THE IMMUNE SYSTEM-and to support dietary programs that help stabilize blood sugar levels and reduced cholesterol levels.
- EXCEPTIONAL COMPONENT TO HEATH PROGRAMS THAT have anti-inflammatory objectives.
- PROVIDES ASSISTANCE TO DIETARY EFFORTS TO HANDLE SLEEPLESSNESS-great aid the human anatomy to detoxify it self, which will make rest easier;