DIM (Di-indole Methane) / Promotes Beneficial Estrogen Metabolism in Men & Women – 60 Capsules, 200mg Each (2 Month Supply)
Ever wonder why you are told to eat your vegetables? One important reason is that cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, and cabbage contain a plant indole called Diindolylmethane (DIM). Natural occurring DIM promotes beneficial metabolism of estrogen. Unfortunately, to receive the full benefits that our DIM offers, you must eat large amounts of these vegetables. Fortunately, there is a option of supplementing with DIM.
DIM is an indole phytochemical which is a all-natural metabolite of components found inside cruciferous veggies like broccoli, Brussels sprouts plus cabbage. In animal plus in-vitro research, DIM has been shown to cause the preferential formation of estrogen metabolites which are correlated with healthy breast, endometrial, plus cervical cells. This distinctive property sets DIM apart from alternative plant vitamins.
The aging process and exposure to toxins can change the way our body metabolizes estrogen. That is why it is so important to make sure your body is metabolizing it well. DIM is that solution.
This natural occurring plant indole is a must have for aging men and women!
Benefit from: Anti-aging, protecting against cancer, improved sex drive, improved metabolism, balanced energy levels
- Supports Natural Estrogen Levels Through Proper Estrogen Metabolism (For Men and Women)
- Anti-Aging, Aids in Having Healthy Breast, Protects Against Cancer, Improves Sex Drive, Balances Energy Levels
- Indole phytochemical that is a natural metabolite of compounds found in cruciferous vegetables
- Found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage
- Supports healthy endometrial, and cervical tissues