For ProMix Peanut Butter Whey we blended creamy light-roast Texas Peanuts with your grass-fed whey protein, and lightly-sweetened it with non-GMO verified cane sugar to make the ultimate Peanut Butter Whey Protein. ProMix Whey arises from the milk of grass-fed heritage breed California cows. Cold-processed microfiltration produces a non-denatured whey protein with superior bioavailability and an unsurpassed amino acid profile, full of obviously occurring immuno-globulins, lactoferrin, CLAÃs, L-Carnitine, glutathione and growth factors. ProMix mixes immediately in water or your preferred drink and it is the right option to add protein towards favorite smoothie. Browse our internet site to see the most popular smoothie recipes and more.
- Genuine outcomes and Whole Roasted Texas Peanuts: PROMIX offers you better nourishment and less expensive: 25g of Protein and 5.6g of BCAAs (branched-chain proteins) per serving. Delicious Whole Roasted Texas Peanuts gently sweetened with non-GMO cane sugar. 100per cent genuine components, no “natural tastes.” Compare cost per serving with other whey proteins of similar quality. Athletes and Coaches choose PROMIX since they want clean nutrition for lean muscle mass.
- Always Grass-Fed: Unlike other whey proteins, our north California partner farms assure year-round grass-fed. For over 5 years we now have worked with the exact same farms. PROMIX brings years of quality it is possible to trust.
- Antioxidants and Growth Factors: PROMIX may be the only grass-fed whey with third party Verified Glutathione (“Mother of all of the Antioxidants”) pleased with 178mg/serving. Cold Processing protects obviously occurring growth facets: lactoferrin, CLA’s and L-Carnitine.
- Higher Testing guidelines for Quality: PROMIX has greater assessment criteria than other whey: Corn-free, soy-free, gluten-free non-GMO, hormone-free, no chemical bleaching or additives
- More Than Just Whey: .75per cent sunflower lecithin is added to our whey, supplying extra nourishment and making PROMIX easier to mix than other whey. Sunflower lecithin is well examined for its high quantities of phosphatidyl choline (PC). PC is the most important phospholipid into the cell membrane, in which it plays a central part in synaptic function and cellular signaling.