Recently Phytoceramides have been touted as being an alternative to a facelift by two plastic surgeons on Dr. Oz’s popular daytime talk show. Sports Research’s LipowheatTM Phytoceramides may help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve the structural integrity of the skin. Phytoceramides are utilised as a food supplement at a daily dose of 350mg . In winter, it enables to protect the skin from stressful climatic conditions, and in summer, it helps to prevent skin dryness linked to sun exposures. Food supplement of Sport Reserch’s Lipowheat Phytoceramides can be consumed all along the year in addition to a healthy and balanced diet. It is also a treatment complementary to the daily care creams.
- Sports Research Phytoceramides is the ONLY liquid softgel formula Featuring the clinically studied, double patented LipowheatTM
- Oral ingestion of 350 mg of Sports Research’s Lipowheat phytoceramides per day ensures hydration, comfort and skin beauty
- The results of the three clinical studies on LipowheatTM phytoceramides consumed by oral ingestion (tablets and soft gels), show its strong effect in the hydration of dry skins and in the improvement of associated signs, such as itching and rednesses
- Lipowheat was awarded Isogone best innovative ingredient of 2009
- Full 30-Day Supply. 30 Liquid Softgel Capsules. Zero Fillers, Zero Binders, and Zero Artificial Ingredients. Manufactured and Packaged with pride in the USA*