3 Pounds Bulk USP37 Grade L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Powder. Suitable for use in foods either as a supplement or to prevent browning and oxidation, or in swimming pools to neutralize chlorine or for some kinds of stain removal. Our Bulk L-Ascorbic Acid Powder is tested to USP37 standards at 99.75% minimum purity. A measured half-teaspoon of the powder yields 2250 mg of Vitamin C. Please note that this item is L-ascorbic acid. Also note that many of our customers use ascorbic acid for their pools because it is effective in removing some types of stains. Many people also use it for food prep and to prevent browning of fruit and some vegetables in diluted mixtures.
- Easy tear-off resealable stand-up pouch
- Useful as vitamin C supplement
- Useful to prevent food browning
- Useful for better bread dough
- Useful to treat some pool stains