Product DescriptionOsmo Nutrition Active Hydration for Women Mango, 40 Serv Tub, 14.9oz (425g) (Mango)
Osmo Active Hydration has been developed to optimize hydration, utilizing sucrose plus glucose with sodium. This glucose plus sodium combination has been shown to maximize fluid intake. OSMO Active Hydration has a lower carbohydrate percentage (3.5% compared to many refreshments at 6-8%), that keeps the osmolality low for quicker emptying of the gut plus better fluid absorption. Having fluid that reaches the blood enables for a slower core temperature rise, plus the ability to keep blood-flow to the muscles. It is significant to remember which whenever we feel thirsty, you're absolutely 2% dehydrated, that equates to a decline of 6-11% max energy. Osmo Active Hydration also offers high sodium content per serving; this really is to boost the balance between water, sodium plus alternative electrolytes over all vascular spaces throughout exercise, therefore helping to lower hypo- or hypernatremia. OSMO Active Hydration has been developed by Dr Stacy Sims, MSc, PhD, Exercise Physiologist Nutritional Scientist, CISSN.
- Osmo Active Hydration is optimized to maximize the rate of fluid and electrolyte absorption into the body
- Combines sucrose and glucose with sodium; this combination has been shown to maximize fluid absorption; low carbs at 35%
- A fluid that actually reaches the blood allows for a slower core temperature rise; increases the ability to maintain blood-flow to the muscles
- Developed from published scientific research by Dr Stacy Sims, Stanford University
- All natural sugars; all natural flavors; sweetened with natural dried fruit