Noni is a plant that grows into a little tree of about 10 feet high and it is native to Polynesia. The fresh fruit could be the size of a potato and it has pineapple like spots on it. It turns bright yellow if it is prepared for picking. The good fresh fruit has a powerful, very unpleasant odor and bitter style. Noni was mentioned in Ayurvedic texts more than 1000 years back as Ashyuka, which means longevity, and was used as a balancing agent. The fresh fruit itself is fairly odoriferous, making the powdered form a more palatable method by which to take noni. Unlike other fruits, the noni doesn't have “season”, therefore it can be harvested every month through the same tree.
- Finest Strength, Super concentrated Noni liquid extract!
- Noni tincture contains ONLY 100 % natural ingredients!
- High Quality Noni liquid extract – crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts in accordance with precise criteria where each herb is extracted based on the distinct attribute of every plant!
- Super focused Noni extract: dry product / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly only use natural or ethically sourced crazy harvested product, organic alcohol, veggie glycerin and crystal clear water! Truly the BEST Noni extract on market! Created using love for plants and respect for Nature!