Ginger or Zingiber officinale is a herbaceous plant with rhizomatous roots that are rich in oleo-resins and essential oils. These rhizomes are used fresh in salads, pickles and vegetables. When dried they are used to produce ginger powder which finds use in various areas like food, medicine, perfumery, flavoring and aromas. Medicinally, Ginger is a warming herb which promotes digestion by increasing digestive fire, increases appetite and helps counter stomach ailments. It is a carminative and removes excess gas from the alimentary canal.
- 100% Certified Organic Ginger Tablets
- A warming, appetizing and digestive supplement.
- Prepared with pure Organically grown, harvested and processed, ginger rhizomes.
- Non-GMO, Gluten free, Vegan, No fillers, binders, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- Ginger capsules promote healthy digestion, increase in appetite and warmth in the body.