Muscle Feast Creatine HCl (200 grams)
Muscle Feast Creatine HCl (200 grams)Muscle Feast Creatine HCl (200 grams)Muscle Feast Creatine HCl (200 grams)

Muscle Feast Creatine HCl (200 grams)

4 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating
(1 customer review)

$13.99

In stock

Category: Tags: , , , , ,

Product Description

Item Description

Creatine HCl or Creatine Hydrochloride is much more soluble in water than creatine monohydrate. For that reason, the recommended dose is lower than conventional creatine monohydrate plus some people report less bloating. The product is harsh tasting and it is perhaps not for newbies. What exactly is Creatine? The chemical name for Creatine is methyl guanidine-acetic acid. Creatine is a natural substance found in our muscle tissue cells, especially around the skeletal muscles. It is naturally stated in the liver, kidneys and pancreas, plus it works as a storage kind for potential energy. Widely accepted within the physical fitness communities throughout the world as a premier supplement; creatine is used to develop strength and stimulate muscle mass development. Its present muscle tissue, the heart and brain muscle. It really is an all natural derivative associated with proteins arginine, methionine and glycine. About 95% of the body’s creatine supply is located nearby the skeletal muscle tissue as well as the remaining 5% is saved in the rest regarding the body. Even though it will come in many different types, the most typical formula employed for athletic purposes is creatine monohydrate.

Features

  • HPLC Certified Creatine Hydrochloride Powder pharmaceutical grade
  • Unflavored
  • Scoop included
  • most effective kind of creatine
  • does not cause bloating

Additional Information

Binding

Health and Beauty

Brand

Muscle Feast

Color

white

EAN

0608866254577

Item Dimensions

Height: 500 hundredths-inches
Length: 400 hundredths-inches
Weight: 44 hundredths-pounds
Width: 400 hundredths-inches

Label

Muscle Feast

Legal Disclaimer

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.

Manufacturer

Muscle Feast

MPN

Creatine HCl 200

Package Dimensions

Height: 400 hundredths-inches
Length: 500 hundredths-inches
Width: 400 hundredths-inches

Package Quantity

1

Part Number

Creatine HCl 200

Product Group

Health and Beauty

Product Type

HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE

Publisher

Muscle Feast

Size

200 grams

Studio

Muscle Feast

Title

Muscle Feast Creatine HCl (200 grams)

UPC

608866254577

1 review for Muscle Feast Creatine HCl (200 grams)

  1. 4 out of 5

    :

    TMW Hodgetwins vs The Durianrider Fake creatine muscle vs REAL muscle strength

Add a review