Motherwort is a mint with dull green, hairy leaves and an extremely bitter flavor. The botanical name Leonurus refers to a fanciful resemblance regarding the leaves to a lionÕs story. One instead odd Hindu tale relates that in the event that you make a tea of motherwort and add it to your laundry once you clean your socks and underwear, you'll bring peace to your house. Motherwort contains caffeic acid 4-rutinoside. Diterpenes of this labdane type, like leocardin, a combination of two epimers of 8b-acetoyx-9a, l3a, l5, l6-bisepoxy-l5-hydroyx-7-oxo- labdan-6b, l9-olide. Flavonoids; rutin, quinqueloside, genkwanin, quercitin, quercetrin, isoquercetrin, hyperoside, and apigenin and kaempferol glucosides. Iridoids: leonuride as well as others maybe not yet identified.
- Finest Strength Motherwort NON-Alcohol fluid extract! To acquire an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R9C1WMM/ (Copy and Paste the hyperlink into a Browser target club).
- Motherwort NON-Alcohol liquid extract contains ONLY 100 % natural ingredients!
- Good quality Motherwort NON-Alcohol liquid extract- we utilize classic mainstream types of extraction! We meticulously create our extracts in accordance with accurate standards in which each natural herb is extracted based on the distinct characteristic of each and every plant!
- Super concentrated Motherwort NON-Alcohol extract: dried product / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly only use Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw product, vegetable palm glycerin and superior artesian purified water! Really the BEST Motherwort herbal glycerite on market!