FOLINIC ACID, that moreover is recognised as 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate, is 1 active shape inside a group of vitamins termed as folates. On the other hand to folic acid, a synthetic shape of folate, folinic acid is regarded as the types of folate found naturally inside foods. Folate deficiency is believed to become the many popular vitamin deficiency inside the planet due to food processing, food selection, plus intestinal disorders. Folinic acid inside the body is converted into some of the additional active types of folate.
FOLINIC ACID contains 800 mcg of folinic acid from a quite pure shape of calcium folinate. It is contained inside a little (#4) gelatin capsule just with microcrystalline cellulose (filler) plus silica (flow agent). It contains no magnesium stearate.
- 800 mcg of folinic acid from a very pure form of calcium folinate
- Folinic acid is an active, coenzyme form of folate found naturally in foods
- Folinic acid is also known as 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate, and is one active form in a group of vitamins known as folates. In contrast to folic acid, a synthetic form of folate, folinic acid is one of the forms of folate found naturally in foods. In the body folinic acid may be converted into any of the other active forms of folate.
- When taking folate it is recommended that you take adequate amounts of Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin
- The formula is contained in a small (#4) gelatin capsule only with microcrystalline cellulose (filler) and silica (flow agent). It contains no magnesium stearate.