Crataegus, commonly called hawthorn or thornapple, is a large genus of shrubs and woods within the flower family members, Rosaceae, indigenous to temperate parts of the Northern Hemisphere in European countries, Asia and North America. Ingredients present in hawthorn consist of tannins, flavonoids and oligomeric procyanidins. The berries contain sigbificantly more hyperoside than the leaves and flowers, and leaves and flowers contain much more vitexin rhamnoside compared to fruits.
- Finest Strength Hawthorn Alcohol-FREE liquid extract!
- Hawthorn Alcohol-FREE fluid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Hawthorn Alcohol-FREE liquid extract – we use classic traditional methods of removal! We meticulously create our extracts according to precise requirements in which each natural herb is removed based on the distinct attribute of each plant!
- Super concentrated Hawthorn Alcohol-FREE extract: dried product / menstruum ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly only use Certified or ethically sourced crazy harvested natural product, vegetable palm glycerin and magnificent artesian purified water! Actually the BEST Hawthorn natural glycerite on market! Created using love for plants and respect for Nature!