Cod liver oil has been utilized for years and years in Nordic countries to avoid and treat many illnesses. In modern times, cod liver oil were completely examined for decades with 1000s of peer-reviewed articles posted about its normal therapeutic properties. Dropi’s oil is a pure organic Cod liver oil. The texture has a definite yellow and reddish tone without any cloudy look at room temperature. Whenever refrigerated, the oil can become cloudy and thicken, as a result of existence of natural stearin. It is important to keep in mind, that Dropi cod liver oil is less processed than regular commercially produced cod liver or seafood oil. It's cool processed and therefore classified as virgin oil. The vitamins A & D have been in their natural state and may also consequently vary between seasons. These vitamins aren't put into our oil. Omega-3 as well as other fatty acids are as pure and natural as intended by nature. Small amounts of Rosemary combined with normal e vitamin are included with preserve this delicate oil. We provide our customers with supreme quality fish product by using the most readily useful gelatin available for our capsule, i.e. fish gelatin helping to make the item a lot more unique including a 100% fish item. The fishermen bring in the fresh crazy cod daily from clean seas of the North-Atlantic Ocean just outside the Westfjords in northwest Iceland in which it’s processed immediately at our center that is situated by the harbor at Bolungarvik and couple of meters through the local fish market.
- Dropi is exclusively cold-processed (protecting the natural kind of nutrients, fatty acids and vitamins A & D).
- Only the best of the oil is pushed from the livers and it is classified as “virgin”.
- Dropi capsules are a fish item all the way, we use fish gelatin for the capsules.
- Our item facility runs on green renewable power (geothermal and hydroelectric).
- Dropi is full of natural omega-3 fatty acids, normal vitamins an and D and other nutrients.