Cod liver oil has been used for hundreds of years into the Nordic nations to avoid and treat many health problems. In modern times, cod liver oil were thoroughly examined for many years with countless peer-reviewed articles posted about its normal therapeutic properties. Dropi’s oil is a pure natural Cod liver oil. The texture has a clear yellow and reddish tone with no cloudy appearance at room temperature. Whenever refrigerated, the oil could become cloudy and thicken, as a result of presence of normal stearin. It is critical to consider, that Dropi cod liver oil is less prepared than regular commercially produced cod liver or seafood oil. It's cool prepared therefore classified as virgin oil. The vitamins A & D have been in their natural state that can consequently differ between seasons. These nutrients aren't added to our oil. Omega-3 as well as other fatty acids are as pure and natural as meant of course. Smaller amounts of Rosemary along with natural e vitamin are added to protect this delicate oil. We provide our clients with excellent seafood item using the most useful gelatin readily available for our capsule, i.e. seafood gelatin helping to make the item a lot more unique also a 100per cent fish item. The fishermen generate the new crazy cod daily from clean seas of this North-Atlantic Ocean simply beyond your Westfjords in northwest Iceland in which it’s prepared immediately at our facility which can be positioned by the harbor at Bolungarvik and few meters from regional seafood market.
- Dropi is exclusively cold-processed (protecting the normal as a type of nutritional elements, fatty acids and nutrients A & D).
- Only the most useful of this oil is pushed out of the livers and it is categorized as “virgin”.
- Dropi capsules are a seafood product all the way, we make use of seafood gelatin for the capsules.
- Our product facility runs on green renewable power (geothermal and hydroelectric).
- Dropi is full of natural omega-3 efas, natural vitamins a plus D and other nutrients.