This Combo Package contains 1 Bottle of True Cinnamon 90 capsules at 600 mg/Cap and 1 Bottle of Chromium Picolinate 100 capsules at 200 mcg/Cap
Most of the cinnamon you find at the grocery store isn’t “true” cinnamon. True cinnamon comes from a different, though related, plant species known as Cinnamomum verum (aka Cinnamomum zeylanicum ), which is native to Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon). Thus, this distinctive herb is often called Ceylon cinnamon. Other species of cinnamon–the most common being Cinnamomum cassia– share much in common but differ in important ways. True Cinnamon has less volatile oil than cassia cinnamon and contains different levels of key compounds. Our Full Spectrum capsules supply pure, powdered Cinnamomum verum direct from Sri Lanka. Cinnamon may affect blood sugar, insulin and diabetes.
Swanson Chromium Picolinate is a great way to help metabolize carbohydrates and lipids. This essential nutrient plays a key role in weight loss and cardiovascular health and may affect blood sugar, insulin and diabetes
- True Cinnamon from Ceylon, 90 Capsules at 600 mg/Cap
- Full Spectrum Cinnamomum verum
- Chromium Picolinate 100 Capsules at 200 mcg/Cap this essential nutrient plays a key role in many metabolic processes, including lipid and carbohydrate metabolism
- Cinnamon lowers fasting blood glucose and may affect blood sugar and diabetes
- Highly bioavailable chromium picolinate may affect blood sugar and diabetes