Chondroitin is responsible for keeping the joint cartilage lubricated by absorbing water and providing the building blocks for new cartilage. It helps alleviate symptoms of osteoarthritis. Chondroitin is anti-inflammatory-it helps reduce swelling around joints-and prevents the degradation of joint cartilage. Chondroitin is usually taken together with glucosamine sulfate. CHONDROITIN BENEFITS: • Helps alleviate joint pain. • Protects joint cartilage and other tissue from damage.
- Chondroitin Sulfate helps maintain healthy joints.
- It is part of a molecule that gives cartilage elasticity.
- It also helps maintain the structure of the building blocks of joint cartilage.
- Chondroitin is usually taken together with glucosamine sulfate.
- These capsules will disintegrate in the digestive tract within 15 minutes after swallowing.