1 pound bag, 454 grams, of 100% Chinese Angelica Root. Dang Gui Pian is the Pin Yin name. This herb is usually called Dong Quai. Angelica Sinensis; radix is the botanical name.
The pieces of root are sliced lengthwise, evenly, at around 1/16 inch thick. They fluctuate inside length from 4 to 7 inches plus width from 1 to 2 inches.
This really is an authentic nuherbs® Brand registered trademark product. It comes inside a factory sealed package with genuine Nuherbs labeling, because shown inside the photograph. The batch numbers plus lot numbers usually fluctuate from bag to bag on all Nuherbs Brand bulk herbs. Those numbers correlate with all the Certificate of Analysis of every batch. The Certificate of Analysis is the detailed test outcome plus proof of the testing for impurities plus contaminants which is done on every batch which is harvested plus processed.
- Superior Quality Chinese Angelica Root, Sliced (approximately 1/16 inch thick, otherwise wide and flat) It is also commonly known as Dong Quai.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities. (Good Manufacturing Practices) In addition to the laboratory testing required by the different GMPs, nuherbs Co. conducts additional testing for contaminants such as heavy metals, mircobacteria, and pesticide residues.
- Dual testing is done by independent laboratories in the United States and the factory’s in-house laboratories in China. This is one of the few companies that does dual testing.
- Pharmacopeia Grade – meets or exceeds standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia guidelines. Simply put, the quality of pharmacopeia herbs is better than commonly used food grade herbs to ensure they deliver their intended effect.
- This is an authentic nuherbs® Brand registered trademark product. To assure the quality of these herbs, they are packaged in a tamper proof, safety sealed nuherbs® Lab Tested bag. Origin: China.