Considered by many inside North America and European countries as a standard weed, burdock is a sturdy biennial plant reaching around 6 feet (2 m) high, with 18 inches (50 cm) wide leaves forming a rosette at walk out, with smaller versions growing up the dense flowering stem. In mid-summer, the plant blossoms into a dense selection of globular plants with sticky bracts that cling to moving animals and individuals. These burs had been in reality the motivation behind the invention of Velcro fasters, if the inventor discovered them sticking with their dog after an afternoon walk and he knew that things might be fastened together in the same fashion. The plant grows on roadsides and waste places and around industry boundaries throughout Britain, European countries and united states; its developed in Japan, in which it really is called gobo, and the root is consumed as a regular vegetable, like a carrot.
- Finest Strength Burdock (Arctium Lappa) Alcohol-FREE liquid extract! To acquire an Alcohol-based form of this extract please follow this website link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KLGWYM0/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser target club).
- Burdock Alcohol-FREE fluid extract contains ONLY 100 % natural ingredients!
- Good quality Burdock Alcohol-FREE fluid extract – we utilize classic old-fashioned ways of removal! We meticulously produce our extracts in accordance with precise requirements where each natural herb is extracted in line with the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- The greatest quality Burdock Alcohol-FREE extract made out of love for flowers and respect for Nature!
- Produced in Hawaii with Aloha! We strictly only use Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw product, veggie palm glycerin and superior artesian purified water!