What is Glucomannan–Konjac Root?
Glucomannan is a water-soluble polysaccharide with hygroscopic properties and is considered a dietary fiber. The dry powder swells into bulky fiber in water, absorbing up to 50 times its weight while in water.
How Does It Work?
Glucomannan’s principal use is as a bulking agent to promote the feeling of “fullness” or “satiety”, thereby helping to manage food intake. Glucomannan might work in the stomach and intestines by absorbing water to form a bulky fiber which treats constipation. It may also slow the absorption of glucose (sugar) and cholesterol from the gut, helping to control sugar levels in diabetes, and reducing cholesterol levels.
Benefits of Best Naturals Glucomannan
- Natural source of soluble fiber – can absorb up to 50 times its weight in water.
- Improving lean body mass
- Increases the fat of food without improving calories plus assists help satiety
- Weight Loss Properties
- Reducing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- May Regulate blood glucose levels
Quality Guaranteed: GMP Certified Products
- Best Naturals’ commitment to the highest standards of product quality and efficacy are evident throughout our entire product development process. As a continued measure of quality, all ingredient suppliers are required to provide a Certificate of Analysis for each raw material they supply, and each ingredient is verified for purity through in-house or independent laboratory testing. To reduce any chance of physical, chemical, or microbiological contaminants, Best Naturals has implemented a strict set of FDA compliant manufacturing procedures to ensure product integrity, including daily inspections of all storage, blending, and production areas.