This really is an Powder Activated Charcoal (PAC) made of select bamboo lumber. It is produced by a significant temperature steam activation procedure which produces great porosity plus purity. This product is employed inside the fine chemical, pharmaceutical plus food industries.
- A premium food grade Bamboo Charcoal that mixes easily in water.
- High adsorption capacity and efficiency – Excellent color removal capabilities – Highly developed pore structure
- It can be mixed with water and taken internally for poisoning, indigestion, and diarrhea, or applied externally in poultices, compresses and baths, for the treatment of infections, pain, and as a general detoxifier.
- It is sometimes mixed in Japanese pastries to lower the acidic level.
- A favorite for making Bamboo Charcoal Soap.