Active B12 Lozenge With L-5-MTHF uses 1,000 mcg of pure non-racemic l-methylfolate in an easy-to deliver lozenge. Active b12 along with L-5-MTHF delivers two active coenzyme forms of Vitamin B12, Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin (the mitochondrial form of vitamin B12) along with 5-methylfolate, the body’s most prevalent form of folate in plasma. There are no racemic forms of 5-methyltetrahydrofolate used in this formulation. The lozenges dissolve in the mouth within a few minutes or may also be swallowed whole if desired. However, this supplement may be better absorbed when slowly dissolved under the tongue rather than swallowed whole.
Supports cellular health.*
Supports conversion of amino acid homocysteine to methionine .*
Supports mental and emotional stability.*
Key Benefits and Actions of Active B12 Lozenge with L-5-MTHF by Seeking Health.
Supports healthy energy levels.*
Supports healthy growth and development.*
Dietary B12 can be reliably obtained only from animal products and is a singularly difficult vitamin to absorb. Active B12 Lozenge With L-5-MTHF by Seeking Health are contained in fast-dissolving, lozenges allowing for quick release into the bloodstream. Folate deficiencies have been reported following bariatric surgery.*
- IMPORTANT: Active B12 with L-5-MTHF is manufactured for and sold exclusively by Seeking Health. We DO NOT recommend purchasing this product from any other supplier other than Seeking Health on Amazon.com.
- Provides 1,000 mcg of pure non-racemic l-methylfolate with 800 mcg of two active forms of Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin.
- Fast-dissolving, sublingual tablets allowing quick release into the bloodstream.
- Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin is a “body-ready” form with metabolic benefits that may not be provided by other forms of vitamin B12.
- Tablets are sweetened naturally with cherry flavor and are free of added flavorings. The tablets dissolve in the mouth within a few minutes or may also be swallowed whole if desired.